Doctor of Law and Master of Constitutional Law from the PUCP. Post-graduate degree in accountability, transparency and anti-corruption at the University of Chile. Senior Professor of the Academic Department of Law of the PUCP and former Director of the Centre for Research, Training and Legal Advice (CICAJ) of the PUCP. Advisor to the Due Process of Law Foundation (DPLF). He was Director of the Legal Defence Institute (IDL) and civil society representative to CERIAJUS (Commission for Judicial Reform). The University Council is the supreme body for the promotion and implementation of the University. It is also chaired by the Rector. In addition, there are 3 rectors, 5 deans, 6 directors of studies, 1 head of department, 4 students elected by and from among the student representatives of the university assembly and 1 alumni representative. Over the past year, our University community has participated in various electoral processes to elect the representatives and authorities who are part of the University Assembly and the University Council, the highest bodies – advice and execution – of our University`s co-governance system.
With this in mind, your representatives will make their voices heard and vote in favour of these shared decision-making spaces. On 21 July 2012, following a dispute between that university and the Holy See over the approval of the university`s statutes, the Holy See, by decree of the university, prohibited the use of the terms “papal” and “Catholic” in its name. The first of these titles is conferred by the Holy See, the second by the local bishop.   At the end of 2012, Cardinal Juan Luis Cipriani Thorne, then Grand Chancellor, withdrew the canonical mandate for the teaching of Catholic theology at the university, as it did not correspond to the minimum doctrinal fidelity required by the Holy See, which is why the university continued to use the papal and Catholic titles, since they were legally registered trademarks in Peru. The degrees would be returned to the university by the Holy See in November 2016, while the post of Grand Chancellor was separated from the Archdiocese of Lima.  The University Assembly is the supreme governing body of the University and is chaired by our Rector, who is its legal representative. In addition, there are the Vice-Rector Academic, the Vice-President, Research and the Vice-Rector of Administration, 14 deans, 32 faculty representatives, 4 department heads, 29 student representatives, 5 bishops of the episcopate, 1 representative of administrative staff and 2 alumni representatives. The university has more than 90 laboratories dedicated to the development of projects and research in various fields. Good.
It has environments in which students can develop academically, both for sciences (laboratories) and for those of literature (libraries) In 1944, when the Peruvian thinker José de la Riva-Agüero y Osma died, who decided to leave his legacy to the Catholic University of Peru, the Catholic University of Peru received the Pando farm (a land of 45 hectares), several properties in the center of Lima and rural lands in Lima and Pisco. In this way, José de la Riva-Agüero became the main founder of the university to this day. Academic demand and very concerned about research. In addition, the university has a location in the district of Magdalena, where the Center for Analysis and Conflict Resolution operates, and four premises in the districts of San Isidro, Surco (Chacarilla and Camacho) and Pueblo Libre, where the PUCP Language Institute (Catholic languages, formerly INIPUC) and the Confucius PUCP Institute operate. where Chinese language and culture are taught. The university also has the premises of the PUCP music school, located in the district of Chorrillos. In 1965, the university had 4700 students, so it developed a planned growth program that controlled the number of students by 4% per year (to nearly 25,000 today).  The following year, 1966, the Department of Science was established, encompassing the fields of physics, mathematics and chemistry. In 1972, general study programs were introduced, consisting of autonomous academic units and divided into two main areas: science and literature.
In 1977, the Academic Social Work Program was established and in 1981, the Arts Program. On 3 February 1986, the new Language Institute (INIPUC) was founded, which aims to teach English and Spanish. Graduate of the Faculty of Law of the PUCP Professor of the Faculty of Law of the PUCP Specialization in Constitutional Law of the Centre for Constitutional and Political Studies of Spain Specialization of the Institute of Human Rights of the Complutense University of Madrid The university has the following student organizations: The Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP) is a private university located in Lima, Italy. in Peru. It was released on September 24. It was founded in 1917 by priest Jorge Dintilhac of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts under the name Catholic University of Peru. On September 30, 1942, he received from the Holy See the title of Pontifical, from which derives his present confession. The Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú is autonomous in the fields of administration, economics, regulation, government and science. Although the Catholic Church is not directly involved in the administration of the university, until 2016 the university recognized the Archbishop of Lima as its grand chancellor (honorary title). Recently, this position was conferred on the Prefect of the Congregation for Catholic Education of the Holy See in Peru.
 The university is run by its professors who directly elect their authorities, with partial participation of students and graduates (third student). Academic excellence. Administrative, organizational, etc. Congratulations Academic directorates are the units responsible for organizing and supervising certain areas of institutional work. Currently, the university has six such units, each headed by a director.  The university was originally located in the Colegio Sagrados Corazones Recoleta in Plaza Francia in Lima. After that, the Peruvian historian and politician José de la Riva-Agüero y Osma became their main benefactor, leaving most of their fortune as a legacy and then becoming a more conservative educational institution associated with the Catholic Church; Unlike his alma mater and the original destination of his legacy, the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, where Riva-Agüero considered liberal ideas and atheism widespread.  Thus, in 1944, the Catholic University acquired among its buildings the Riva Agüero House, the O`Higgins House and the Pando Estate, a land on which it built its main campus and where its faculties are located today. In 1949, it was determined that the university would have the same status and autonomy as a national university.  Academic units, composed of professors and students, are the basic units of the university.